Youth Wrestling Registration Info
- When: 11/19 or 11/20, come anytime between 6-7:30pm to get registered for the season.
- Where: Lincoln High School Commons
- Cost: $40 for PK & K | $50 for 1st-5th ($100 cap per family). 6th graders register with the school at this LINK, but still need to come to registration to get tournament singlets, t-shirt, and other important information for the season.
- Papa Murphy's Pizza Coupons: Pizza fundraiser is optional for PK/K and required for 1st-12th grades. This year we will be selling Papa Murphy’s Coupon Cards. Each child will be required to sell 12 coupons at $10 each (Each coupon comes with a free large pizza so it pays for itself).
- Concessions: Concession are optional for PK/K and required for 1st-12th grades. For the 2018/2019 Wrestling season each family will be required to sign up and complete 5 hours of concessions. These hours can be filled by any combination of the four hosted tournaments. A $70 deposit will be required for singlet/concessions. If you fulfill the required hours and return singlet at the end of the year, we won’t cash your deposit. If concession hours are not fulfilled or singlet not returned, you will lose your deposit. The tournament dates are 1/18, 1/19, 2/15, 2/16. Everyone will be required to sign up for sessions at registration so please plan ahead. If original sessions you signed up for don’t work you can always login to the sign up site and pick a new session. Concession Sign up Site - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084baeac2daafe3-20182019
- Singlet/Concession deposit: Singlet/concession deposit is $70. Please have a separate check (or cash) aside from the registrations for deposit. We do not cash the deposit unless a singlet is not turned at the end of the season or concession sessions are not completed.
- PK & K: Practice starts 1/8 every Tuesday from 6-7pm.
- 1st-5th grade: Practice starts 11/26, every Monday & Thursday. 1st & 2nd grade practice from 6-7:00pm and 3rd-5th practice from 7-8:15pm. 6th grade practices after school with the Middle School.